CD- SAW CD- SAW

BY FAR!

My favourite Clock Day submission!!!!

Dude this is so original and rocks so much. I'm adding it to my favourites... BTW it's hard to take time to watch all these submissions, but this one caught my eye with that funny looking puppet from SAW.

Happy Clock Day To All!!1 Happy Clock Day To All!!1

Actually I can't pass this...

Please don't encourage upping the file size. I appreciate the shitty flashes that are smaller. If you want music, then compress the audio, don't make us wait just for the sake of waiting to vote on it. That just pisses me off. I submitted two flashes today, both very crappy movies, but they're both under 200kb and simple to download. They passed anyway.

Zephyrlot responds:

u gave a 0 on evrything lolz

Coffee Shop Lingo Coffee Shop Lingo

Reminds me when I went to the U.S.

and then ordered coffee for the first time there. It was frustrating that they acted like nobody orders a normal coffee these days anymore. This is why Tim Hortons rules for coffee. Just say to them that you want a "Large double-double" and I have a large coffee in your hand with two cream and two sugar within a minute. No grande, no asking what flavour you want and no other bullshit... just coffee flavoured coffee, that's it.

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Well I've done my own "experiments" for 10 years

It hasn't been a gateway drug for me, I haven't got addicted and from my own experience I've seen many others like myself who can use marijuana in moderation.

Most of those points made in the previous post are pretty much bogus. Yes marijuana isn't healthy when it's smoked, usually due to the burning leaf material, rather than the drug itself. Besides that, I always compare it to the legal drug alcohol and wonder, "if marijuana is illegal, then why is alcohol legal?" Noone who advocates keeping marijuana illegal can trully answer that because marijuana is much less harmful than alcohol, yet it's illegal. Alcohol kills hundreds of thousands every year in North America alone. Cigarettes have been linked to almost a quarter of a million deaths a year. Yet you'd be hard pressed to find any deaths linked to marijuana. Oh right, some have allergic reactions. Well some people have allergic reactions to strawberries.... LET'S BAN THEM TOO!

As for being addictive, no marijuana is not addictive. If it was, then I'd be addicted long ago, yet I find no overwhelming urge to smoke a joint. I'm sure it's possible to get addicted, but it's possible to get addicted to anything, for that matter.

Final conclusion is that marijuana is a wonderful drug, it's a great alternative to alcohol and I definitely recommend trying it out. Just avoid harder drugs, like cocaine/crack, heroin, meth etc. unless you want to be on street corners sucking cock for those drugs. Marijuana though, you'll never lose control over. That being said, try to be responsible with it though. Doing anything excessively is not a good thing. Best times are on the weekends and holidays, not during the week, during school, college or while you're at work.

Deathal Deathal

Loved the music by Chris Vrenna

I know he plays for NiN, but I didn't recognize this song. What it is called?

Good flash, liked the action. Maybe work on the graphics and animation a bit, that's all.

PULP WARS PULP WARS

Bitch be cool!

I liked this a lot. The best part being that was actually Samuel L Jackson's voice, which goes along with the Star Wars' character he plays.

Utterly-Moot responds:

DESIRE or really NICE ASS DESIRE or really NICE ASS

I'm only giving this a save mark because

of the ass and because I can relate, since I embarked on a similar journey once for that same piece of ass. So it made me laugh. That's all I could say for this though, other than that it's just text and ass.... mmmmmm assss.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

LogoPresentsAlt responds:

'tis a glorious mystical journey...

So much fun.

-LP

The Pot Story The Pot Story

Should be called "The Crack Story"

because those guys were acting more like crackheads.

Dailytoon #200 Dailytoon #200

I am impressed and this definitely deserves awards

Now I might actually watch some daily toons instead of ignoring them as I've done in the past. I'm glad to finally see some talented animators in the Star Syndicate showing their stuff. I had one of Zekey's movies in my favourites from a really long time ago back when I first voted on it while still Under Judgement.

Excitebike Rules Excitebike Rules

You need more sounds man!

Not a bad flash, you just need better sounds. Like for example, when he picked up the star, it should have had the song that is played when Mario picks up the star... or the sound it makes when he picks up a mushroom. It's too quiet and that's the problem with this flash.