Remember Aerosmith Remember Aerosmith

Maybe resubmit this as a movie

This is not a game by any stretch of the imagination.

CemeteryGates responds:

Interactive :)

Petals Around The Rose Petals Around The Rose

Doesn't make any sense

How can you count the number of pedals?

Also WTF does the dice have to do with anything?

LAUBO responds:

It's a riddle, i took me a couple of weeks to find it out. I cant give you the answer, it would ruin it.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

I failed really bad

I said I'd hit them all! Damn I'm a fucking GD pervert. Oh well, can't arrest me for my naughty thoughts... one other thing... if I ever find myself in a dark room where only I can see the girl's body, please don't blame me for having pedophilic relations with those girls.

No really though, why the fuck do they doll up all these underage girls these days for fuck sakes? Then expect us older guys to know how old they are just by looking. Well let me tell you, I've seen girls who look 15 who are really 18 and vice versa. So stop the fucking nonescense, if you don't want us to be mistaken, then stop dressing so fucking sexy.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Great game a real challenge

Had me up for a couple hours trying to figure it out. I think there definitely could be more of these, maybe more than one girl/level? The problem is, it kills your wrist and if it gets any harder, I could imagine taking forever to beat it. So instead, maybe make each girl just have her own way of getting off. Like have different secret bonuses for each girl.

One major thing I had a gripe with is the lack of an ability to restart the level. Instead you had to close the window and click "watch this movie". That gets annoying after a dozen times of not getting it right, also you have to go through the opening credits each and ever time. So it needs some kind of reset button, especially for those stuck with this girl all naked with no sleeping pills left.

BTW thanks to whoever deleted my last review because it was made when this game had a major bug and it couldn't be played. Now I can make a better review.

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

How did you get all their bra sizes?

I'd really like to know. Good stuff BTW, I just didn't do a good job on the test. We should have at least got a look at their breasts, even then it's hard to guess bra size.

Dali Dali

Damn that was some fucked up shit

I liked it though. It was interactive abstract art. Good music in the background, plus the imagery all together made my head spin. Maybe that was the weed I just smoked, but that was good.

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Well made game...

Looks like a lot of work was put into this. I also found it humourous where I was trying to piss in the toilet and kept missing it. Then afterwards I went to the bedroom, I got a pan in the face. Maybe she found out I pissed all over the bathroom or saw that I shot out all the lights, I don't know.

The joke here is more for henpecked boyfriends though. I wouldn't put up with a girlfriend who tried to set a curfew like she's my fucking mother.

Tic-Tac-Toe Tic-Tac-Toe

Well the computer was downright dumb

I even let it have a chance and it wouldn't take it. It didn't even try to stop me from getting 3 in a row either. Looks like the computer just does it randomly. Also, you should have it so you take turns with the computer going first. We all know getting the centre square gives you an advantage.

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

LOL I smothered Wesley Crusher

and got sent to the brig in my first game. In another game I kicked the shit out of Michael Jackson and that dumb little Ewok. Great game man, loved it.

The best tip is don't piss off Riker, save kicking his ass until the end. I learned don't call him "Fuck Face" when he's point a fazer at you and don't break into his quarters. Don't listen to Q either, he'll try to get you into trouble.

Blob Wars: The First Game Blob Wars: The First Game

I blammed this because there's no instructions

Then after I did some other guy took the time to review your movie after figuring out you had to click on the enemies. If this gets blammed, then re-submit with instructions and it might make it.